Psychological Health & Safety in the Workplace
This Psychological Health Training course is designed to help managers and leaders develop the essential skills to recognize potential mental health issues with their employees
Duration: 1/2 Day Course
- Workplace Statistics on Mental Health in the Workplace
- Background information - What we kno
- CSA Standard information - brief - what is included - how is the Management System put into place
- Workplace Mental Health
- Workplace Health Promotion and Comprehensive Programs
- Program Elements:
- Obtaining Management Support - to gain enough support to undertake a situational assessment
- Establishing a Healthy Workplace Committee – How To Get Staff Involved
- Conducting a Situational Assessment – Getting to the Root of the Problem
- Developing a Healthy Workplace Plan – What To Do With Situational Assessment Results
- Developing a Program and Evaluation Plan
- Obtaining Management Support-The second time, organizations look for support to implement the workplace mental health promotion plan.
- Implementing the Plan
- Evaluation of the Program
Front Line Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders.
A certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the course and a Record of Training will be sent to the appropriate administrative personnel.