Bill 168 - Violence & Harassment in the Workplace
Workplace Violence and Harassment, Bill 168
In order to assist you in complying with the “New Legislation”, the Canadian Labour Code and the Ontario Human Rights Code; ICSS is offering Harassment and Violence in the Workplace Training.
Duration: 1/2 Day Course
- The Law and Your Legal Obligation
- Identifying Harassment and Violence in The Workplace
- Preventing Harassment and Violence in The Workplace
- Conducting Workplace Risk Assessment
- Developing Organizational Policies, Programs and Procedures
- Worker Reporting Procedures
- Incident Investigation Procedures
- Emergency Response Procedures
Human Resource and Health & Safety Professionals, Managers, Supervisors and "all" other employees.
A certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the course and a Record of Training will be sent to the appropriate administrative personnel.