Health and Safety at Work - Employee
It is the responsibility of all Employers to ensure that all employees clearly understand and work safely as per the Ontario Occupational Health & Safety Act and its Regulations. To assist your organization in meeting the requirement for Worker Health and Safety Awareness Training ICSS offers Health and Safety at Work for Employees Training.
Duration: 4 Hours
In class training.
- The OH&S Act
- Internal Responsibilities System
- Competent Person - Qualifications
- Worker Rights
- Legal Duties of Supervisors & Managers
- Legal Duties of Workers
- Due Diligence – The Legal Defense
- Duty to provide Notices of Accidents
- Right to Refuse Unsafe Work
- Responsibility for Contractors
- JHSC Work Stoppages
- M.O.L. Investigations
- Offences and Penalties
- WSIB and Safety Associations
This course is intended for all Employees and JHSC Members.
A certificate will be issued upon successful completion of this course and a Record of Training will be sent to the appropriate administrative personnel.